venerdì 21 ottobre 2022

ENS, OG, Unstoppable domains

 


Your web3 username, a human-readable name for all your crypto addresses, decentralised websites and 3rd level sites.

Examples I own 

47243.eth 

Suitable for Jefferson County in the web 3:

ZIP Code 47243

 
Post Office City:Hanover, IN (IND Indiana) 
County:Jefferson County


I am at disposal for trading this and many other domains registered with all the 3 smartcontracts on the Ethereum blockchain: 
Linagee, ENS, Unstoppable Domains. 
Another hot example: 

criptoart.nft



Mediation

If you are interested in buying words and keyword pairs on
  • the metaverse 
  • cryptocurrencies and NFTs 
  • finance 
  • popular brands, fashion brands, personal names or NFT projects 
  • commercial categories 
  • product names 
through the network of my contacts, I can mediate, even to rent subdomains. 
Just ask me how you can own your brand or your business on the Web 3.
EnryT